- This method is the standard one event, one function method. On your
.mybutton click, execute a function.
- This is a little more advanced. Capture two events and run the same function.
- Same as the previous example, this time we determine which event using
e.type and handle that event separately.
- You can also chain the "on" method to handle different events with specific code.
- This time we're taking one selector and applying multiple unique handlers through one "on" method.
See the Pen
jQuery "on" method with various event handlers by Pete (@peterbenoit)